Sunday, January 29, 2012

What a weekend

This weekend was perfect. It was everything that a weekend is supposed to be: relaxing, delicious, productive, and creative. Friday began with homemade BBQ, coleslaw, and jalapeno hush puppies. It was absolutly delicious.

Here as picture.


Try not to drool.


















This past week I submitted my application for Longwood University's CSDS graduate program. Hopefully in a few long years I will be Catherine Blaire Borum M.S. CCC-SLP. *Hopefully... keep your fingers crossed*. I had to get new plates for my car and they finally came in!



They say SLP-LU which stands for Speech-Language Pathology-Longwood University. Hopefully I'm not jynxing myself by getting these now.


*Note the freshly cleaned car. -Thanks, Jason!

















Sunday was a productive and fun day. We went to Macado's in Farmville with Will and Amanda. Everytime we treck to Farmville with these two we always end up at Lowes. (I think Will and Jason have a SMALL addiction) Today we left with a qt. of red paint and some rollers.




This is what we came back to.....











































And this is what it now looks like....


















































Hooray for productive weekends!

No comments:

Post a Comment