Sunday, January 22, 2012

My apologies.... again.

Yes, I know. I have failed my blog.... again. *SIGH*
Here is a quick run through of some things that I have so sadly slacked upon sharing with my blog.

1. My 22nd Birthday
2. Thanksgiving
3. Lots of voice lessons
4. Miss Greater Springfield
5. Lots of Miss VA prelims attended
6. Much evening gown shopping and only 1 gown being purchased
7. Christmas
8. French 201 (ughhh)
9. GRADUATING from LU
10. Graduate school applications
11. GRE studying and test-taking
12. Beginning 2 grad classes
13. Working at Infant & Toddler Connection
........The list goes on.

I know I say this every single time I post a blog, but I will NOT slack off anymore. From now on I vow to post at least 2 posts a week in my blog.

...after I finish: school, work, tutoring, singing, voice lessons, and.....the gym? Hopefully the last one will get done, but no promises there.

See you again this week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment