Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Smith Mountain Lake 2011

After we left the pageant we headed straight to the most relaxing and peaceful place on Earth: Smith Mountain Lake. I spent Sunday through Thursday with my wonderful parents and some great family friends: Rob, Marti, Madison, and Alyssa.

As soon as we got there I discovered the kayaks. My dad and I raced around the coves in the kayaks and ... I, of course, won!













We enjoyed great food and drinks the entire week long.


Even Maci was enjoying a cold brew.
















Then, in her drunken stuper, she decided to rest on the tube. What a lazy DRUNK!


















The whole week was very relaxing and I hope that we return next year.


















And.. Last but not least, another great event held at this beautiful place.


Click HERE to see a surprise shoutout to a beautiful couple who were married at this wonderful place.


WE LOVE SML!

No comments:

Post a Comment